In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming Soon: As part of Greenhouse Recruiting's Custom Opening Fields Beta program, users included in the Beta program can soon mark Custom Opening Fields as Required.
- Coming Soon: In the near future, your organization will be able to manage a job's openings directly from the Create a New Job flow.
- Note: This upcoming change will also move Generate ID functionality to to the Manage Opening's panel.
- The Offer Activity Report has now generate a new column called for Offer Acceptance Rate. This column is calculated by dividing Offers Accepted by the sum of Offers Accepted plus Offers Rejected (i.e. Offer Accepted/(Offers Accepted + Offers Rejected)).
- In our continued efforts to support structured and inclusive hiring practices, we are in the process of removing candidate gravatars from pages in Greenhouse Recruiting. Recently, we removed gravatars from the following areas:
- Weekly Status Email
- Daily Recruiting Email
- Candidate Sourcing: Sourceress
- HRIS/Onboarding: FactorialHR
- Optimization: PredictiveHR, X0PA Ai
- Greenhouse Recruiting has fixed a reported issue with our Department Summary Report regarding inconsistent totals for openings when filtered by the As of filter (i.e. Now or a specific date). We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Greenhouse CRM has an issue that erroneously marked purchases as failed for successful transactions on the Billing Summary page after an event purchase.