PredictiveHR provides an aggregated reporting platform between disparate HR systems. In this instance PredictiveHR can provide two services.
- Integrate Greenhouse with a customer’s existing HRIS. (Provision candidates as employees in the HRIS and create users in GH from HRIS employee records)
- Provide aggregate reporting based on Jobs, Candidates, Applications, and Stages in the Application process. This reporting will be centralized with HRIS hire and term records.
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/PredictiveHR integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name)
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/PredictiveHR Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for PredictiveHR.
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, PredictiveHR should have access to the following:
- Activity Feed:
- Get: Retrieve Activity Feed
- Get: Retrieve Applications
- Get: List Applications
- Get: List Approval Flows For Job
- Get: Get single approval flow
- Get: Retrieve Candidates
- Get: List Candidates
- Close Reasons:
- Get: Get close reasons
- Custom Field Options:
- Get: Custom field options
- Get: Retrieve Department
- Get: List Departments
- Get: Retrieve EEOC Data for Application
- Get: List EEOC
- Get: Get degrees
- Get: Get disciplines
- Get: Get schools
- Job Openings:
- Get: List Openings for a job
- Job Posts:
- Get: Retrieve Job Stage
- Get: List Job Stages
- Get: List Job Stages for Job
- Get: Retrieve job
- Get: List jobs
- Get: List Application’s Offers
- Get: Retrieve Application’s Current Offer
- Get: Retrieve Offer
- Get: List Offers
- Get: Retrieve Office
- Get: List Offices
- Post: Create a new Office
- Patch: Update an Office
- Rejection Reasons:
- Get: List Rejection Reasons
- Get: List Sources
- Get: List tags applied to candidate
- Get: List Candidate Tags
- Tracking Links:
- Get: Retrieve Job Tracking Link
- User Roles:
- Get: List User Roles
- Get: Retrieve User
- Get: List Users
- Post: Add a User
- Patch: Enable a User
- Patch: Disable a User
- Get: List User Job Permissions
- Get: List User Future Job Permissions
- Post: Add User E-mail Address
When finished, click Update.
Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/PredictiveHR integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your PredictiveHR onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
Retrieve PredictiveHR’s Endpoint URL and Secret Key
Before enabling the Greenhouse/ PredictiveHR integration, Greenhouse will need two pieces of information:
- PredictiveHR’s Endpoint URL
- PredictiveHR’s Secret Key
To retrieve this information please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enable Greenhouse/PredictiveHR Integration
With PredictiveHR’s endpoint URL and Secret Key copied, and your Greenhouse user permissions enabled, you are ready to enable the Greenhouse/PredictiveHR integration.
To enable the integration, click the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click Web Hooks. Click Web Hooks from the subsequent page.
You will be directed to a new page where you Create a New Web Hook. From this page provide the following details:
- Name: we suggest PredictiveHR Integration
- When: Be sure to select the right web hook so that the web hook fires at the appropriate event in Greenhouse:
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Hire
- Candidate Unhired
- Candidate Rejected
- Candidate Updated
- Job Created
- Job Updated
- Job Approved
- Job Deleted
- Endpoint URL: The Endpoint URL received from the PredictiveHR Customer Success team
- Secret Key: The Secret Key received from the PredictiveHR Customer Success team
When finished, click Create Web hook.
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and PredictiveHR account can now talk to each other.
How to use the PredictiveHR Integration with Greenhouse
There is no additional action. PredictiveHR will now receive updates whenever a Candidate changes stages in the application process. You can view these updates in the Candidate Activity Reports provided by PredictiveHR
Note: Greenhouse traditionally does not send historical stage changes. PredictiveHR will start tracking history upon completion of set up but any stage changes prior to setup are not extracted.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Greenhouse and PredictiveHR. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to PredictiveHR Customer Success with a list of items to add!
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.