The department summary report in Greenhouse Recruiting gives you insight into how your organization's departments have performed for a given time period.
This report takes a daily snapshot of your openings and pipeline and allows you to compare how different departments have progressed with hiring. Use this data to plot your growth over time or examine the success of your hiring strategies.
Department summary report
To create a department summary report, navigate to Reports from your dashboard.
Click Essential reports in the left panel of the Reports page.
Select Department Summary from the Stay on top of Current Recruiting Activity section.
Your department summary report will generate.
The report populates data for the departments where you have access to an associated job and shows the following information per department:
- Open jobs – number of jobs that are open in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Live jobs – number of jobs that are live on your job boards and actively accepting applications
- Total openings – number of total openings for your jobs in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Total live openings – number of job openings that are live on your job boards
- Total candidates per interview stage – number of candidates in each interview stage
- Total offers – number of offers made to candidates
Department summary report filters
Click Filters and more to apply filters and further refine your report.
You can adjust your department summary report with the following filters:
- Req ID or opening ID
- Job status
- Hiring team role
- Custom field
- As of