Sourceress is an AI powered recruiting assistant that helps hiring teams find and engage highly qualified and interested candidates. With tailor-made machine learning models, we rigorously define what you’re looking for in a role, identify great candidates, and engage them with thoughtful personalized introductions. We're experts at making that first connection between you and a potential employee incredibly personal, targeted, and effective.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Sourceress allows users to access, engage, and track candidates from Sourceress. In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure the Greenhouse/Sourceress Integration
- Add Candidates to Greenhouse
- Make changes to your Greenhouse preferences in Sourceress
Configure the Greenhouse/Sourceress Integration
Note: we recommend that the following integration be authorized by a Greenhouse administrator, as we will only be able to upload to jobs that the authorizing user has access to.
Follow the steps below to enable your Greenhouse with Sourceress:
- Log in to your Sourceress account (https://app.sourceress.com/accounts/login/)
- Navigate to the settings page by clicking the user icon at the bottom left of your Sourceress account and select settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click the link in the Greenhouse authorization box to navigate to the Greenhouse authorization page
- Once on the Greenhouse authorization page, enter the email address associated with your Greenhouse account and click Next step
- On the subsequent page, enter your password and click authorize (please note that if you are already signed into your Greenhouse account, you may not be prompted to provide your password)
- Once you have completed the authorization, you will be redirected to the Sourceress settings page
Add Candidates to Greenhouse
Setting your upload preferences
Once you have authorized the Greenhouse/Sourceress integration, your CSM will reach out to discuss your team's preferences around adding candidates to Greenhouse.
You will be presented with the following options:
- Would you like to upload all candidates contacted by Sourceress or only those that respond with interest in connecting?
- Would you like Sourceress to upload all candidates as prospects or as candidates in the ATS?
- If you would like Sourceress to upload all candidates contacted as prospects, would you like to convert them from a prospect to a candidate once they have responded with interest in connecting (i.e., at the time the candidate is introduced to your team for review)?
Data included in upload
When a candidate is uploaded to Greenhouse, we will include the following details:
- Candidates name
- Email address
- LinkedIn profile (if available)
- Email messages to / from the candidate
- Associated job (if applicable)
- Associated prospect pool
Making changes to your Greenhouse preferences in Sourceress
If you would like to make changes to your Greenhouse upload workflow, please contact your Sourceress CSM as only they can make changes to preferences at this time. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch!
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.