Stage transition rules simplify your recruiting process by automating actions when a candidate is moved to a specified stage, such as sending an interview availability request email to the candidate.
Available stage transition rules
You can configure the following stage transition rules:
- Stage transitions availability request: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are emailed an availability request to begin the process of scheduling an interview.
- Stage transitions Calendly request: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are emailed a Calendly request to self-schedule an interview.
- Stage transitions take-home test: When a candidate is moved into a Take Home Test, Document Submission, or Trial Project stage, you can automatically send the interview kit containing the candidate assessment.
- Stage transitions candidate email: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are sent a templated email message. This can be useful for sending links to external forms or documents, sending general information about the interview process, and more.
- Stage transitions send forms: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are sent a form. Sending forms automatically at the appropriate step in the interview process reduces the time spent on manual work, and allows your recruiting team to more efficiently collect the information you need.
To learn how to configure stage transition rules, check out these Support Center articles: