In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Greenhouse Recruiting has updated the bulk action dialog box in order to emphasize and confirm a user's decision to bulk reject or bulk delete more than 30 candidate/prospect profiles. When a user attempts to bulk reject or bulk delete more than 30 candidate/prospect profiles from your organization, they must enter the appropriate phrase in the provided field before completing the action (e.g. delete 700 candidates)
- This week, LinkedIn deprecated their legacy Apply with LinkedIn feature and updated it with a new version. This feature is now only available for organizations who have a LinkedIn Recruiter contract (any edition) or a company account on LinkedIn with active job slots. Your organization should have received communications from Greenhouse Recruiting on how to re-enable the feature if you were impacted by this change.
- Greenhouse Onboarding users can now use its search functionality to find other users by Legal Name, Preferred Name, and Work Email.
- We have removed the large arrow that appears when viewing an emailed report on a mobile device.
- We fixed a reported issue with the Offer Documents section on a candidate's profile. Now users with the appropriate Job Admin level permissions will be able to see and click the Upload and/or Generate button to attach an offer document to the candidate profile.
- We also fixed a reported issue with offer approval dates being off from their true value by one day. This issue could make it seem that an offer approval was somehow approved at a future date and was related to how Greenhouse Recruiting processes timezones. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have cause.
- Additionally, Greenhouse Recruiting addressed an issue with offer approvals not appearing for private candidates when viewed from the All Jobs approval page.
- When creating a new job, double-clicking the Create and Continue button will no longer create a duplicate of the job.