Stage transition rules simplify your recruiting process by automating actions when a candidate is moved to a specified stage, such as sending an interview availability request email to the candidate.
In this article, we will cover:
Available stage transition rules
You can configure the following stage transition rules:
- Stage transitions availability request: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are emailed an availability request to begin the process of scheduling an interview.
- Stage transitions Calendly request: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are emailed a Calendly request to self-schedule an interview.
Note: You must enable the Calendly integration before configuring a stage transitions Calendly request rule.
- Stage transitions candidate email: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are sent a templated email message. This can be useful for sending links to external forms or documents, sending general information about the interview process, and more.
- State transitions send forms: When a candidate is advanced to a specified stage, they are sent a form. Sending forms automatically at the appropriate step in the interview process reduces the time spent on manual work, and allows your recruiting team to more efficiently collect the information you need.
To learn how to configure stage transition rules, please see the following Support Center articles:
- Create stage transition rule
- Edit stage transition rule
- Delete stage transition rule
- Copy stage transition rule