In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Per new guidelines from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, we have updated the language in the Voluntary Self‐Identification of Disability form included in our built-in EEOC questionnaire. To learn more, please click here.
- Coming Soon: We are excited to share Auto-Advance will soon be released as our newest Application Rule! Auto-Advance will be available for the Advanced and Expert subscription tiers, and allows your team to automatically move candidates to a specified stage based on their responses to custom job post questions.
Alongside Auto-Advance, we will release improvements to Application Rules and a new Sourcing Nudge. Nudges are timely reminders that help change behaviors by helping employees remember to engage in efforts to disrupt unconscious bias and promote inclusion. Stay tuned for more details.
- The Employment Status Field is now editable! This improvement to the Greenhouse Recruiting / Greenhouse Onboarding connection gives your team more accuracy and flexibility to categorize and report on new hire statuses. Click here to learn more.
- Candidate Testing: Career.Place
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we fixed a bug that prevented users from deleting a candidate or prospect who did not have a first or last name associated with their profile. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We updated the tool used to perform file conversion for in-browser previews; this update will reduce errors when previewing candidate resumes, offer templates, and other uploaded files in Greenhouse Recruiting.
- We fixed a bug in the Pipeline By Demographic report that caused inaccurate counts when run by Stages.
- We resolved an issue that limited users to selecting from only the first 50 rejection reasons when configuring Auto-Reject Application Rules.
- In the Greenhouse Recruiting mobile app, we fixed a bug that prevented test graders from accessing anonymized take home tests.
- In the Job Board API, we resolved an error that occurred when requesting prospect posts that were not associated with a specific department.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we fixed a bug in which a No response mapped from a Greenhouse Recruiting Yes/No custom field logged as a blank value in GHO.