In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Based on user feedback, we have returned the ability to remove individual calendar files when sending the Candidate Interview Confirmation email! To remove all calendar files from a confirmation email, be sure to uncheck the Include calendar files selection.
- The default School Name list has been updated to include an Other option. This option ensures all interested candidates can apply to your job posts, even if they find their school is not listed. To learn more about structured education fields, please click here.
- Coming Soon: Interviewers will soon see two updates when submitting scorecards: a rich-text editing toolbar for all open-text response fields, and their assigned focus attributes grouped under a single section! With these changes, we aim to give interviewers more flexibility in formatting candidate feedback, as well as to simplify the process of submitting scorecards.
- In the near future, organizations will have the option to provide users a See Scorecards link when viewing a completed scorecard. This update is a step toward the ability to create users who can be scheduled on interviews without seeing anything else on a candidate's profile.
- The Sourcing Strategy for the default sources listed below will be updated next week.
Note: Any current or previous candidates sourced by these partners will be categorized under the updated strategy on sourcing reports.
|Source||Current Sourcing Strategy||Updated Sourcing Strategy|
- Candidate Testing: Fairlane
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an issue where users received an error when attempting to use the Candidates who applied during a specific date range filter on the Pipeline History and Pass-through Rates report.
- We also resolved an issue where attempting to delete a child department and reassign all jobs within the child department to its parent department resulted in an error. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused your team.
- The data anonymization process was updated so that when Form data is anonymized, any Activity Feed entries related to the Form data are removed from the candidate's profile as well.
- Greenhouse Recruiting does not support creating an offer for a candidate on a job, then transferring the candidate to a different job. In some cases, organizations unintentionally were able to move candidates into this state, resulting in errors when attempting to mark those candidates as hired. We released an update to prevent this workflow from occurring in the future, and apologize for the trouble this caused.
- We released updates to optimize the Openings table load time on jobs with a large volume of openings.
- To better retain custom job post formatting, we updated the way we send HTML tags to Indeed through our XML feed.
- We resolved an issue where January was filled in by default for the Month fields if a candidate provided only years for their education dates when submitting a job post.
- We resolved an issue where DNS records sent during the process of adding a new email domain incorrectly contained a UTM parameter.
- In Greenhouse Inclusion, we fixed a reported text-wrapping issue that occurred with Custom Demographic Question sets.