In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming Soon: Headcount and financial planning is an integral part of your organization's recruiting operations and accurately communicating the roles being filled in a given time period is key to effective talent acquisition budgeting. With this in mind, Greenhouse Recruiting is excited to announce the upcoming ability to select a specific job opening when extending a candidate offer. Click here to learn more about this feature.
- We recently redesigned look of the Job List page when copying from an existing job. With this redesign, your users will be to easily see the Req ID, Department, Office, and current status of the job being copied.
- Coming Soon: We added a new widget that users can add to their My Dashboard page called the Jobs I'm Following widget. Once added, users can easily see and navigate to jobs they are following directly from the My Dashboard page. Click here to learn more about how to add the Job I'm Following widget to your My Dashboard page.
- We increased the maximum default number of columns for Trend Reports from 8 to 12. Additionally, your organization can view up to 104 columns when applying a custom date filter to the Trend Report.
- For more information regarding updates to our API, click here.
|Mar 18, 2019||Added ability to delete a Candidate Tag via DELETE: Destroy a Candidate Tag|
|Mar 6, 2019||Added
|Feb 28, 2019||Added
|Feb 28, 2019||Added
|Feb 13, 2019||Added ability to create new candidate tags via POST: Add New Candidate Tag|
|Feb 1, 2019||Added partial response (HTTP Status code 202) to POST: Create Job|
|Jan 8, 2019||Added
- For certain customers using the the Greenhouse/Checkr integration, background checks were reportedly not appearing as expected in Greenhouse Recruiting. We have resolved the issue and any users who experienced this issue simply need to log out and log back into Greenhouse Recruiting to enable the fix.
- Previously, a candidate with 5 or more applications would time out during the Harvest API anonymization process. We corrected this reported issue regarding the anonymizing process via our Harvest API and it should work as intended. We apologize for any inconvenience.