Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by following our release notes.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we’ve implemented the following changes so customers can use accessibility tools within Greenhouse Recruiting:
- For customers using screen readers, we’ve clarified the instructions for manually pasting text from a resume / CV into the designated text box.
- We’ve added titles to the job post page and job post confirmation page so screen readers can properly identify the page to customers.
- When adding a candidate, prospect, or referral to Greenhouse Recruiting, the location field provides a list of suggested cities as you begin typing in the field. Customers who use screen readers and/or keyboard-only navigation are able to read and select the location from the dropdown.
- We’ve updated the color contrast for links on job boards that use Greenhouse styling. This does not apply to job boards using custom CSS.
Enhanced Harvest API capabilities: With a brand new endpoint, Harvest API can now convert prospects to candidates on jobs. You can read more about the ‘PATCH: Convert prospect to candidate’ endpoint in our Developer Resources.
- HRIS and onboarding: intelliHR is a Software-as-a-Service model with powerful data at its core, driving employee engagement, performance and retention.
- Video interviewing: VideoCV is a talent screening tool that brings candidates' soft skills out in the first step of the recruitment process and helps to focus on the candidate's personality.
- Other integrations: Built for Teams allows you to easily import your job requisitions from Greenhouse directly into your Built for Teams account.
- The Job Approval Requested email notification referenced offers instead of jobs.
- Customers were unable to sign e-signature documents with HelloSign.