Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
CRM & Events
Manage campaign pools
Users with a Sourcing Automation seat can now sort campaign pools by the owner and enabled/archived state.
Campaign pools can also be archived from the Settings tab.
Click here to learn more about managing a campaign pool.
- Candidate testing: BarRaiser is an international partner with an AI-powered platform that schedules candidate interviews around the clock utilizing a global community of recognized interview experts from leading companies.
- Candidate testing: Qualifi is a recruitment platform that was built by recruiters for recruiters. They are on a mission to take burdens away from talent leaders and give them the fastest way to screen candidates that are the perfect fit for their organization.
- Candidate testing: Snapcode Review is an international partner that makes it easy to create, assign, track, and review take-home coding tests. They let candidates and reviewers use the same tools they use daily to write and review code.
- Video interviewing: Jobecam is an international recruitment and selection platform that brings more agility and diversity to talent selection. They help companies reduce unconscious biases with anonymous video interviewing.
- Other integrations: Phenom is a sourcing partner that uses a holistic approach to connect every interaction throughout the talent lifecycle. Redefining the entire talent experience through a single platform approach, Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) provides companies with a unified solution that drives personalization, automation, and accuracy for candidates, recruiters, employees, and managers.
- We fixed an issue with self-scheduled interviews where the calendar invite in Zoom didn't match the interview name in Greenhouse Recruiting.
- We fixed an issue where terminated employees continued to appear in Greenhouse Onboarding reports.
- We fixed an issue with the Candidate Quality by Source report where migrated candidates appeared in the report when the box to include migrated candidates was unchecked.
- We fixed an issue where the Greenhouse Recruiting Chrome extension wasn't parsing the phone number from resumes.
- We fixed an issue for users with a Sourcing Automation seat where the campaign pool wasn't updating the status to Done when a prospect reached the last email step.