Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
Report Dashboard enhancements: New widgets are now available on Report Dashboards! With at-a-glance data designed to drive informed decisions about how candidates are hired, we've added widgets for average time to source, top reasons for offer declines, and more. Advanced and Expert subscription tier customers can now also save report dashboards for fast access to core metrics and favorite views!
Read more about Report Dashboards here: Report Dashboards overview.
Permissions Policies page redesign: We've updated the Permissions Policies page to make it easier to navigate and easier to understand! The available permissions are now categorized by their impact to candidates, referrals, jobs, users, and agencies.
Read more about the Permission Policies page here: Permission policies overview.
Import file attachments from Greenhouse Recruiting: With the Greenhouse Onboarding / Greenhouse Recruiting integration, users can now opt to import file attachments with new hires, including scorecard feedback, resumes, cover letters, and offer documents!
Read more about the Greenhouse Recruiting / Greenhouse Onboarding integration here: Greenhouse Recruiting to Greenhouse Onboarding integration.
- We fixed an issue with the Greenhouse Recruiting / Zoom integration, in which a time-limit message appeared in error for some users when scheduling candidates.
- We fixed an issue with the Greenhouse Recruiting / Calendly integration not returning event types for some users.
- We fixed an issue with the prospect conversion report in which it was showing multiple jobs when it was set to filter by a single job.
- We fixed an issue affecting some users sending emails to the team from candidate profiles.
- We fixed an issue with Harvest API not returning opening custom fields on the jobs endpoint.