Job boards are portals between Greenhouse Recruiting and your candidates. Before you publish job posts online, you'll need to create your job board.
Create a job board
To begin, navigate to the Job Boards & Posts configure page. (Configure icon Job Boards & Posts)
Click Create a Job Board.
Add a name for your job board in the Company Name field. Then, describe the job board in the Description box.
Upload your Logo by clicking Browse. By including a Logo Link, users who click your Logo will be directed to this address. Visit this resource for recommended image sizes to use in Greenhouse Recruiting.
Add a URL name that displays in the browser when candidates access your job board.
Configure the rest of the fields as needed by your organization. Remember, you can modify these settings at any time:
- Images posted to the Description page and Application confirmation page
- Application confirmation page
- Structured job post locations
- Department and office filter functionality
- Indeed Apply
- Apply with LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Limited Listings
- Cover letters and resumes via Google Drive*
- Cover letters and resumes via Dropbox
- Apply with SEEK
- Recruitics, Glassdoor, and/or Indeed tracking
On the Job Boards page, click the toggle to change the status to live so it can connect online. This won't publish any posts, but will publish the URL so it can be accessed online.