In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- The Greenhouse Recruiting Reports page experience has been redesigned! Users with an Advanced or Expert subscription will see a Saved Reports section at the top of the page for easy access to their saved and scheduled reports. Click here to learn more about saving a report.
- We have added the option to configure custom agency questions! This feature allows your team to create a targeted set of questions Agency Recruiters will be prompted to answer when submitting candidates through the Agency Portal. Click here to learn more.
- Template jobs can now be excluded from report results. To exclude template jobs from a report, expand the Filters and more panel at the top of the report, then find the Job Filter section and click Change Filter. Uncheck the box next to Include template jobs, click Save, and run your report as usual!
- If a Greenhouse Recruiting page is left open in a browser for longer than seven days without a page refresh, and a user then attempts to upload a file to that page, the file upload will fail. Previously, this type of file upload failure did not occur until after a page was left open for 30 days. This impacts file uploads in the following locations:
- Add Candidate page (resume / cover letter)
- Prospecting plugin (resume)
- Add Users page (.xlsx user list)
- CRM Create Event page (event image / logo)
- Greenhouse Recruiting is migrating its current Outlook 365 calendar integration to the Microsoft Graph API. All organizations who have enabled the Outlook 365 calendar integration will be required to migrate to this new platform by mid-April 2020, but can choose to migrate now if preferred. To learn more about the migration and what steps your team should take to migrate, please click here.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an issue where users encountered an error when clicking to view the Application tab for some candidates.
- We received reports that users with their accounts configured for European date format (DD/MM/YYYY) were unable to use the Candidate Surveys report's custom date range filter. This issue has been resolved, and we apologize for the inconvenience this caused.
- We resolved an issue where running the Pipeline by Demographic report by Milestone resulted in an error.
- In CRM, we resolved a bug that prevented users from saving the maximum of 10 candidate tags for prospect feedback when creating an Event, instead allowing only nine tags to be saved. Users can once again add 10 tags as expected.