The Edit your job board page contains all of the configurations for a specific job board. In this article, we will cover how to edit an existing external job board and briefly describe what can be configured from the Edit your job board page.
Click the Configure icon on your navigation bar and select Job Board & Posts from the left.
From the subsequent page, click the Ellipsis icon beside your job board name and select Edit Board Settings from the dropdown menu.
From the Edit Your Job Board page, you may edit any of the following details for the job board:
- Company name
- Job board description
- Job board URL
- Application confirmation page
- Structured job post locations
- Department and Office filter functionality
- Indeed Apply
- Glassdoor direct application
- Apply with LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Limited Listings
- Cover letters and resumes via Google Drive*
- Cover letters and resumes via Dropbox
- Apply with SEEK
- Recruitics, Glassdoor, and / or Indeed tracking
Click Save when finished.