The Edit You Job Board page contains all of the specific configurations for a specific job board that will also be applied to any associated job post. In this article, we will cover how to edit an existing external job board and briefly describe what can be configured from the page.
Note: In some instances, configurations performed on this page will allow you to enable functionality on a per job post basis (e.g. Apply with SEEK)
Click the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Job Board from the left-hand panel.
From the subsequent page, click the ellipsis inline with a job board name and select Edit from the dropdown menu.
From the Edit Your Job Page, configure/edit any of the following details for the job board:
- Company Name
- Job Board Description
- Job Board URL
- Application Confirmation Page
- Structured Job Post Locations
- Department and Office filter functionality
- Indeed Apply
- Glassdoor direct application
- Apply with LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Limited Listings
- Cover letters and resumes via Google Drive
- Cover letters and resumes via Dropbox
- Apply with SEEK
- Recruitics, Glassdoor, and/or Indeed tracking
Click Save when finished.