In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming Soon: It can be challenging for organizations with many job posts to find a specific job post or filter job posts into a subset when performing an audit. Greenhouse Recruiting is excited to announce a new job post search feature that allows your organization to search across Live/Off job posts for all Open jobs using single words, parts of words, and/or phrases. Click here to learn more.
- By default, the Send Confirmation Email to Candidates feature is now Enabled for all new job posts.
- For more information regarding updates to our API, click here.
|May 15, 2019||Added ability to change prospect pool and stage via PATCH: Update Application|
|May 7, 2019||Added Demographic Data endpoints|
|Apr 8 , 2019|| Added
- Candidate Background Check: Employment Screening Services (ESS)
- Candidate Sourcing: Planted
- Candidate Testing: Bryq
- Greenhouse Recruiting's Offer Details report should accurately reflect offer history and any other applied filters. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Greenhouse Recruiting's Recent Referrals report will respect custom date filters applied to the report when navigating from the report to the All Candidates page.