In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Greenhouse Recruiting is excited to announce that our Forms feature can now be a part of your organization's new job configuration flow. When configured, users who create new jobs can now add/copy forms to stages on the new job. For more information, click here.
- In order to better help your organization read Greenhouse Recruiting's native reports, we recently moved the Total row to the top of reports. This will hopefully enable your team to quickly see the aggregated number for each column easily. Native reports affected by this change are:
- Applications Over Time
- Number of Hires
- Referrals Over Time
- Department Summary
- New Candidates by Source
- Candidate Quality by Recruiter
- Candidate Quality by Referrer
- Candidate Quality by Source
- Rejection Reasons
- Prospect Conversion
- Interviewer Engagement
- Candidate Surveys
- COMING SOON: Greenhouse Recruiting will soon release a feature that will change the way your team looks at your organization's Current Pipeline Per Job report. In the near future a new toggle button in the Filter panel will allow your organization to change the display of the report so that you can easily see current and/or historical candidates in job stages.
- We recently upgraded our REST client.
- We updated the Greenhouse Analytics schema with the following:
privateas a boolean to the `candidates` table
converted prospect_idas a bigint to `applications`
NULLif not applicable
- This will be the id of the corresponding prospect application that was converted to a candidate application
- Click here for more information about the change and a downloadable schema file.
- Other: Recruiting.com
- We fixed a reported issue in Greenhouse Recruiting where users were unable to delete candidates or prospects without first or last names. Moving forward these candidates/prospects can be deleted from your system without issue.
- Greenhouse Recruiting also fixed a reported issue where certain reports were not respecting date formats configured in Account Settings.