In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
CRM & Events
- We understand that not every touchpoint entry will be perfect when initially submitted so we just made touchpoints more forgiving and flexible! From a candidate's or prospect's Activity Feed your organization can now edit or delete touchpoints at your discretion. Use this new feature to correct mistakes, change details of a touchpoint, add a note for more context, change the type, etc...
- Greenhouse Onboarding is excited to announce that your organization can now pull in relevant information about a New Hire into assigned tasks via tokens. This should help streamline the flow of information for users assigned to perform the task.
- Tasks will now also surface the name of the New Hire when opened by an assignee for quick reference on who is the subject of the task.
Candidate Sourcing: Crowded
Candidate Testing: Karat
Other: Zapier, Urban Pixels
- We updated the UI for Greenhouse Onboarding so once a user is added to a role they no longer populate under the Add user(s) dropdown menu.
- Users without the user-specific permission to see private candidates can now dismiss follow-up reminders for private candidates if they are somehow added to that private candidate's follow-up notifications.
- If a candidate has exited your job pipeline a candidate survey will be sent to them even if they are still considered an active prospect.
- We recently fixed Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with HackerRank. Previously, if a HackerRank user sent an assessment to a candidate and in the interim the user lost access to their HackerRank account, any submitted assessment would not update in Greenhouse Recruiting. We fixed this issue.
- We fixed the way our system calculates GDPR-compliant record deletion dates.