Greenhouse and Remote Interview have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Get the API key from your Remote Interview account, and then send it to your Greenhouse Account Manager who will take care of entering it into the system.
- Add a special Remote Interview stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the Remote Interview test through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, login to Remote Interview and copy your API Key from your account Settings. Forward the API Key to your Greenhouse Account Manager. You Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the Remote Interview Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Remote Interview and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in Remote Interview. Select the appropriate assessment, optionally assign a Greenhouse user to be the default grader/reviewer, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Remote Interview. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Remote Interview.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Remote Interview Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through Remote Interview.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Remote Interview.