Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
CRM & Events
Track the performance of campaign pool steps
Greenhouse Sourcing Automation users can access the step performance report to see how campaign pool steps are performing with prospects.
- Candidate sourcing: tofu helps talent teams and hiring managers connect with pre-vetted candidates from other company interview funnels.
- HRIS and onboarding: Bob is a cloud-based global HR platform that enables your organization to manage employee data and automate HR tasks. Bob's recruitment integration allows users to export candidate data to Bob when a candidate is marked as hired in Greenhouse Recruiting.
- Optimization: Bob is a cloud-based global HR platform that enables your organization to manage employee data and automate HR tasks. Bob's workforce planning integration allows you to create new jobs or job openings in Greenhouse Recruiting from workforce planning in Bob.
- Optimization: Trace is a workforce planning platform that helps Talent, FP&A, HR, and managers collaborate on headcount planning and related workflows.
- Sourcing Automation campaign pool owners and users with access to edit campaign pools couldn't update campaign pool names.
- Users attempting to update or delete custom field options experienced errors due to excess child dependencies.
- Interview confirmation emails didn't include calendar files when users marked the checkbox to include them.
- Candidates originally labeled with the "In person event" source were displaying the "Events" source.
- The application trends chart on the job dashboard didn't display the number of new applications per week when users hovered over each week's data point.