Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new by following our release notes.
CRM & Events
LinkedIn RSC and Sourcing Automation integration
People with a sourcing automation seat and LinkedIn RSC enabled can now add InMail steps to a campaign pool to send InMail messages directly within Greenhouse Recruiting!
Enhancements to Sourcing Automation lookup
In addition to working on the Greenhouse Recruiting Chrome extension, your lookup priority is now applied when prospects are added to a campaign pool directly within Greenhouse Recruiting.
Site Admin with permission to edit another user's advanced permissions can now deactivate lookup credits for their organization.
More control over privacy and compliance
Site Admin can now configure the data deletion process for prospects added through sourcing automation. When a Site Admin configures the data retention rule 'Sourcing Automation (includes Activity Feed Emails),' all prospect data will be deleted, including emails stored on the Activity Feed.
- People couldn't reactivate an individual goal after deactivating it.
- Custom offer fields with currency field types weren't allowing updates to the currency selection.
- Some widgets weren't loading properly on the Dashboard page.
- The follow-up reminder calendar wasn't displaying a month toggle.
- The expected payload on our Developer Resources for the endpoint GET: Retrieve Activity Feed was incorrect.
- Internal jobs were displayed incorrectly when filtered by department or office on the internal job board.
- The attachments field disappeared when an email template was selected on the candidate interview confirmation email.
- Jobs with pending approvals weren't displaying a 'Show more' option on the job Activity Feed.