Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by following our release notes.
Updated EEOC questionnaire
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Labor’s OFCCP, we removed outdated information in the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability section of the EEOC form. Click here to learn how to view the updated version of the EEOC form that appears on your job posts.
- Scheduling interviews in GMT +03:00 (Brasil) caused the scheduled time to be delayed by an hour
- Users experienced an error with offers appearing for rejected candidates
- Edit User-Specific Permissions wasn't clickable when a user tried to perform bulk actions
- Users were unable to edit a follow-up reminder from their My Dashboard page
- Milestones in interview plans were ordered incorrectly
- New steps in InMail campaigns defaulted to "Reply" instead of "New Thread"
- InMail campaigns wouldn't allow the copying of plain text