Congratulations on starting your journey with Greenhouse!
We've designed a training guide that will help introduce Greenhouse Recruiting to people at your organization who will act as Site Admin in the hiring software.
Click the link below to access the template, then select Make a copy to customize and edit the slides as needed:
Site Admin are people who may have an active role in the hiring process through the coordination of interviewing or submitting feedback on candidates — but they are also responsible for managing organization-wide Greenhouse Recruiting tasks like permission policies, adding / removing users, running sensitive reports, and more.
This training guide covers:
- What is Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What does it help your organization do?
- How can Site Admin create and manage jobs?
- How can Site Admin manage approvals on jobs and candidate offers?
- What kind of reports can Site Admin run on Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What are some best practices for your organization to consider?
Feel free to edit the guide as you'd like!