Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by following our release notes.
Automate candidate self-scheduling
Increase efficiency and reduce manual time and effort by using stage transition rules to automate the candidate self-scheduling process. Recruiters will also have the ability to delay or cancel the automated self-schedule request as with any other stage transition rule.
CRM & Events
New Chrome extension for Sourcing Automation
The Chrome extension for Sourcing Automation has been updated with the following features:
- Personal email address lookups through Github
- Phone number lookups through LinkedIn
- Ability to select multiple jobs
- Warning message for potential duplicate
Learn more here.
Add tokens in the subject line for Sourcing Automation campaigns
Use the token dropdown to add default tokens and/or custom candidate tokens to your subject line and email body. Once the email is sent, the tokens automatically fill in information such as the prospect's current company. Learn more here.
- The Greenhouse Onboarding dashboard was timing out when too many signature requests were outstanding
- Agency job descriptions were using the first job post instead of the primary job post
- Users were receiving an error when trying to archive a campaign
- The search function for the Department dropdown wasn't working properly on the Add a Referral page
- Users were receiving an error when trying to @mention a user on the Application Review page
- Users were not able to log in to their account during weekend maintenance hours
- Some tabs weren't loading on the job setup page