In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Bulk email messages exceeding 10,000 recipients can no longer be sent through Greenhouse's email provider, Mailgun. We've implemented this limit to improve email deliverability, helping ensure your messages make it to your candidates and prospects. Click here to learn more about recommended email best practices.
- Greenhouse Onboarding now supports deleting an existing Employment Status option. With this release, it is no longer required that an Employment Status be provided on an employee profile. Click here to learn more.
- Candidate Background Check: Equifax
- Candidate Sourcing: Tigon Recruiter
- Candidate Testing: Assessio
- HRIS/Onboarding: Humaans
- Job Board: Passion Placement
- Optimization: Guide by Resource
- Reference Check: Scouted
- Video Interviewing: BrightHire
- In the rare case Greenhouse Recruiting is unable to set a password, the Zoom integration now allows certain meeting types to be created without a passcode, per updates to Zoom's API. This update resolves errors some interviewers and candidates encountered when attempting to join a Zoom meeting that matched one of the scenarios in the Zoom article linked above.
- A candidate's recruiter now will be copied as expected if the CC Candidate's Recruiter box on the applicable Candidate Referral Receipt email template is checked.
- We resolved an issue in which the checkbox/dropdown selection for multi select answers on custom application questions was not retained when duplicating a job post.
- When scheduling an interview, the Interviewer dropdown menu is now fully accessible in a Safari browser window. Previously, this menu was cut off for Safari users.
- We released an update to the CRM dashboard to improve load time and overall performance.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, Coordinators can now delete Welcome Experience pages.