In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We're excited to share Candidate Name Pronunciation is now available for organizations with Inclusion! Getting the correct pronunciation of a candidate’s name is an important part of making a good first impression and demonstrating an inclusive workplace. This feature helps your team do just that by empowering a candidate to share their name pronunciation with you before an interview even takes place. Click here to learn more.
- Organizations with Inclusion also have a new option to mark Custom Demographic Questions as required, helping your team capture more candidate demographic information.
- Job post event webhooks now include the post's introduction and conclusion, if applicable. This update impacts the following webhooks:
- Coming Soon: The Interviewer permission level will be removed in late October as the final step in our simplified interviewing permissions update. Click here to learn more about deprecating Interviewer permissions.
We are making changes to the Greenhouse BI Connector schema on October 15, 2020. Click here to learn more.
- Candidate Testing: Alva Labs
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an issue that prevented users from being notified of permission changes even when the Notify user of new permissions via email option on the Edit User page was selected.
- We fixed a bug that caused emails scheduled for the day Daylight Saving Time begins or ends to be saved with a time one hour before or after the time the user selected.
- We also fixed a bug that prevented users from saving suggested interview times in some cases.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we updated the way a New Hire's employment status is verified between Greenhouse Recruiting and Greenhouse Onboarding. This change ensures all New Hires with applicable employment types are imported to GHO as expected.