In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We are excited to share Standardized Post Descriptions are available now! Standardized Post Descriptions allow you to easily add a company overview, benefits and perks details, and more to every post on your job board. Click here to learn more.
|September 10, 2020||A new querystring parameter has been added to job post GET requests to return Board-level Introductions and Conclusions (if present). When included in a request, the “content” or “internal_content” fields will return a concatenated string that includes the Board-level introduction, the Post-level description, and the Board-level conclusion.|
- Choreographed Introductions is is a flexible email tool that allows your team to send customized, automated notifications about a New Hire class to relevant employees at your organization — and it's available now! This feature helps you set expectations and keep team members informed on what’s happening with new hires as the Onboarding plan progresses.
- Candidate Sourcing: Rainmakers
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an issue that sometimes caused candidate hired data exported via webhook or to Workday to not include currency units for applicable offer fields.
- When toggling between templates in the Email Candidate workflow, the Send Email button will now be deactivated until the most recently selected template loads fully. This change ensures a previously selected template is not sent inadvertently.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we fixed an issue that resulted in users continuing to receive email messages after requesting to unsubscribe from all emails. We apologize for any trouble this caused you or your team.