In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Users can now drag and drop attributes when configuring scorecards! This update allows your team to assign priority to attributes and customize how they are ordered in the interviewer scorecard view. Previously, scorecard attributes displayed in alphabetical order.
- We have added a new metric to Multiple Metrics reports in Report Builder: Candidates to Reach Assessment Milestone. This metric also is available in Trend reports, allowing you to see how this value moves over time.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an issue where single-select fields with a long list of options did not present every option while scrolling, though all options were available through type-to-search.
- We also resolved an issue which prevented users and candidates from uploading resumes to Greenhouse Recruiting via Google Drive. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We fixed an issue where Auto-Merge set the incorrect candidate profile as primary for candidates with multiple rejected applications.
- Finally, we fixed an issue where responses to single-select fields were not carried over when converting a prospect application to a candidate application.