This integration allows candidate data to be sent from Greenhouse Recruiting to Reimbi resulting in the candidate record being created in Reimbi. Upon receiving the required information via the integration Reimbi will send the candidate an email with Reimbi login instructions so that their expense report can be submitted and reimbursed.
Create a Harvest API key for the Reimbi integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / Reimbi integration, you'll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the credentials and permissions below are selected when configuring the Reimbi integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API type: Harvest
- Partner: Reimbi
- Description: Reimbi Harvest API key
Verify that the following permissions are selected for the Reimbi integration:
- GET: Retrieve Candidate
- GET: List Candidates
- GET: Retrieve Job
Add Harvest API Key to Reimbi
- Log in to Reimbi, navigate to Company Settings, and click Integrations
- Turn the Greenhouse integration slider to On
- Enter your Harvest API Key
- Choose how you want the approver assigned to candidates sent via the Reimbi/Greenhouse Recruiting integration.
- Choose who will be the backup approver. If Reimbi can't assign the approver based on the information we receive from Greenhouse Recruiting (for example, the user doesn't exist), then this user will be assigned as the approver.
- Choose the default reimbursement policy that should be assigned to the candidate.
- Click Update.
Retrieve Reimbi's Endpoint URL and Secret Key
From the same page in Reimbi (Company Settings > Integrations), retrieve the following pieces of information to be used in the next section.
- Reimbi's Endpoint URL
- Reimbi's Secret Key
To get these values, click Generate Web Hook Secret Key and API URL. On the next page, copy your Endpoint URL and Secret Key.
Create a webhook
To integrate Reimbi with Greenhouse Recruiting, you'll need to create a webhook. Follow the steps in this article to create your webhook. Use the values listed below to configure the webhooks.
- Name: Reimbi integration
- When: Candidate or Prospect updated
- Endpoint URL: The Endpoint URL copied from Reimbi
- Secret Key: The Secret Key copied from Reimbi
- Disabled?: No
Create custom candidate fields in Greenhouse Recruiting
The final step to successfully enabling the integration is to create a custom candidate field.
Follow the steps in this article and create a custom field with the following options:
Field 1: Send to Reimbi
- Name: Send to Reimbi
- Type: Yes/No
Field 2: Reimbi Reimbursement Policy
Note: This field is only required if you have more than one policy set up in Reimbi.
- Name: Reimbi Reimbursement Policy
- Type: Single Select
- Options: Add the names of your organization's policies, one per line. These values can be found on the Policies page in Reimbi.
Use the Reimbi Integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
- Navigate to the Details tab for a candidate in Greenhouse Recruiting.
- Select the policy in the Reimbi Reimbursement Policy field and click Save.
- Select Yes in the Send to Reimbi field and click Save.
The candidate's record will display as Invitation Pending in Reimbi with the assigned policy. Additionally, the candidate will receive an email to help set up and submit expenses using their Reimbi account.
Contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.