In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We updated the look of the Who can see this job? panel on the Hiring Team page! Organizations should experience a significant increase in how fast this page loads, especially on jobs with large numbers of Job Admins and Interviewers. From the panel, you can:
- See and search users who have access to the job
- Edit Job Admin level permissions for users on the job
- We added a new column (Date of First Posting) to the Job Post Conversion report that reveals the first posting date for each job post in your organization.
- Note: The Date of First Posting does not change if the job post is turned off and then back on – it will always show the initial date a post was made Live.
- When accessing a subset of candidates via the Number of Hires report, the subsequent page will now respect the parameters and filters applied to that subset of candidates.