In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- As part of our continued efforts to provide flexible permissions, we are excited to announce the arrival of a new Job Admin User-Specific Permission: Can manage offer templates. This new permission stripe should help your organization limit the number of users with Site Admin level permissions since you can now determine which Job Admins are able to manage your offer templates.
- We added infinite scroll to our native and custom reports so now organizations with a large quantity of jobs can easily scrub through their populated lists in Greenhouse reports.
CRM & Events
- Greenhouse CRM just made it easier to sort and view your organization's archived prospect pools with our new Archived Pools checkbox in the CRM filter panel.
|Feb 13, 2019||Added ability to create new candidate tags via POST: Add New Candidate Tag|
|Feb 1, 2019||Added partial response (HTTP Status code 202) to POST: Create Job|
|Jan 8, 2019||Added
For more information regarding updates to our API, click here.
- Candidate Testing: Filtered
- We resolved a reported issue in Greenhouse Recruiting when an already-approved job is placed back into Draft mode and then another approval request is sent out to re-open the job. An email should be sent out again to the appropriate user(s) to request approval.
- We fixed a reported issue regarding our Auto-tag feature not being properly saved when a custom application question is linked to a candidate field.
- We've added additional validation to the carbon copy (CC) field when sending interview-related emails. Our systems will check to make sure all email addresses input into the field are valid email addresses.
- We fixed an issue regarding access to your organization's approval page that stemmed from another bug fixed we recently released. We apologize for the inconvenience.