In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- In order to protect the integrity of your organization's hiring process, you can now link a Greenhouse user's account to a candidate profile to keep any user from seeing the details of their own candidate profiles. For more information, please click here.
- We recently added Requisition ID as a viewable field to help your organization identify jobs when using Report Builder.
CRM & Events
- When creating new Events, users can now view an example oh how a Prospect Info Form will appear on an iPad or on the web.
- Note: The example is a generic representation of the Prospect Info Form and will not reflect any Event configuration.
- CRM users can now add tags to prospects during Prospect Review.
- Greenhouse Onboarding is very excited to announce the arrival of a new permission tier: Manager Permissions! Manager permissions are part of the default access level and are assigned to users based on how their direct report status to other employees is configured in your Greenhouse Onboarding account. Empower your people managers to be more hands-on in your organization's onboarding plan by granting them greater visibility and control over the process.
- We fixed a reported issue when using a question mark in the name of a Greenhouse Onboarding custom field. Previously, a question mark would break the token. We apologize for the inconvenience and the issue is now corrected.
- Previously in Greenhouse Onboarding, a signature request template with filtering rules by department or location would break when you later deleted a department or location. We fixed the issue.