Note: Please confirm with your IT team that your organization is utilizing Office 365 (and by extension Outlook 365) instead of an on-premise-only implementation of Microsoft Exchange.
Outlook 365 is part of Microsoft Office 365 Suite, a cloud-based subscription service that allows your organization to create, communicate, and collaborate using Microsoft tools. Greenhouse Recruiting users who wish to schedule to and from their calendars (or any shared calendars where they have appropriate permissions) must enable the integration on their personal Greenhouse Recruiting account.
Depending on how you enable the integration, users can see/perform the following actions directly from their Greenhouse Recruiting account for all calendars where they have the proper permissions:
- See and schedule to personal Outlook 365 calendar
- See and schedule to a shared Outlook 365 calendar
- Update interviews in Outlook 365
- Delete interviews in Outlook 365
Follow the links below to learn more about how to enable and use Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with Outlook 365.
- Basic Setup
- Advanced Setup
- Request Candidate Availability
- Schedule Interview to Own Calendar
- Schedule Interview to Shared Calendar
- Reschedule Interviews
- Cancel Interviews