The Trustcruit integration allows you to automatically take newly applied/interviewed/rejected candidates from Greenhouse and add them to Trustcruit and automatically request feedback. To link your Greenhouse account, contact Trustcruit Customer Success (email@example.com) for the endpoint urls and secret keys you'll need to get started. Once you have both of those items, complete the following steps to link your accounts!
To create a Harvest API key:
- The Greenhouse user will go to their Configure tab
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Trustcruit
- The Greenhouse user will be able to select which permissions they would like to allow the partner
After creating the API key, copy the contents in the light green box and send this to Trustcruit Support.
Setting up Web Hooks:
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage and configure web hooks
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
- Now that you have the correct permissions, log into your Greenhouse account
- Select Configure (icon in top right corner) > Dev Center > Web Hooks > Web Hooks
3. You'll land on a page called Create a New Web Hook
4. Name your three Webhooks — we suggest
- Trustcruit Integration Application
- Trustcruit Integration Interviewed
- Trustcruit Integration Rejected
5. Make sure you select the right Webhook so that the webhook fires off at the appropriate event in Greenhouse.
- Candidate has submitted application
- Candidate has changed stage
- Candidate or Prospect rejected
6. Input the Endpoint URL and Secret Key provided to you by Trustcruit Customer Success, then make sure the Web hook type is as stated in 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3.
7. Press Create Web Hook.
Once all webhooks are created, you should see something like this:
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and Trustcruit account can now talk to each other.
Contact Trustcruit support with which job stage will trigger the “After Interview form” in Trustcruit and which rejection reasons will trigger “After Rejection form”.
‘For example, all the candidates present in the job stage “Interview Conducted” (not a standard job stage) have been in an interview and should receive an “After Interview form” from Trustcruit.
Likewise, rejection reason “Duplicate” must not trigger an “After Rejection form” trigger but “Lacking skill(s)/qualification(s)” could.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Greenhouse and Trustcruit. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to Trustcruit Customer Success with a list of items to add!