- We’ve added new email and Slack integration notifications so you can always be in-the-know! You can now receive notifications when Approvals to Start Recruiting and Candidate Offers have been fully completed. Go to Hi [name] > Account Settings > Notification Preferences to enable these options.
- To make the Docusign integration more reliable, we’ve launched two unique tokens for candidate signature date and company signature date. All existing offer templates with the single date token will still function, but we encourage users to begin using the new tokens for best results.
- Quickly engage recruiters and receive hand-picked candidates with BountyJobs, a 3rd-party recruitment marketplace. Learn more about the integration.
- A new Harvest API endpoint allows you to replace an approver in an approval flow.
- Both the Candidate and Job IDs will now appear for all offers in Harvest.
- You can now list jobs by custom field options like “employment type” or “salary range.”
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Some users were unable to delete employee IDs. It felt a little strict to permanently define someone by one number for all eternity, so these can now be changed.
- We had a wayward arrow icon on the Integrations page that was mistakenly pointing in the wrong direction to the left. We’ve put this little fellow on the right path.