Infomart is a background screening company specializing in pre-employment background checks, enterprise screening, and small business background screening services. Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with Infomart allows you to send background screening updates as notes in a candidate's Activity Feed.
Create Harvest API key for the Greenhouse Recruiting / Infomart integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / Infomart integration, you’ll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the permissions below are selected when configuring the Infomart integration.
Create new credential
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner: Infomart (optional)
- Description: Infomart Harvest API Key
Verify that the following permissions are selected for the Infomart integration:
- POST: Add Note
Copy your Harvest API key and provide it to your contact on the Infomart Tech team so they can set up the integration. When you provide your Harvest API key to the Infomart team, they will provide you with the Secret Key you need to create the webhook in the next step.
Create Greenhouse Recruiting / Infomart webhook
The Infomart integration uses a webhook to initiate background screening services when a candidate is marked as hired in Greenhouse Recruiting.
On the Create A New Web Hook page, provide the following details:
- Name: A descriptive name for your integration. Most customers choose "Infomart services"
- When: The time that the event will be sent to Infomart. Select the following options for this integration:
- Candidate has been hired
- Endpoint URL: https://api.infomart-usa.net/webasap-api/v1/greenhouse/initiateScreening
- Secret key: The secret key provided by the Infomart Tech team
- Error recipient email: The email address that should be notified if a webhook error occurs
- Advanced settings
- Username: Your Infomart account number
- Password: Your Infomart account password
- Disabled?: Set to No
Create a custom job field
Infomart services requires a background package and employment type to be selected for job.
You'll need to create a custom job field using the details below:
- Field Name: Background Screening Package
- Description: Field for selecting background screening packages
- Type: Single select
- Options: Enter all available package options, with each option on a new line