When you begin your Workday integration, your Greenhouse Customer Success Manager will enable the Workday Admin Center for your Greenhouse Recruiting instance.
Once this is complete, you must assign access to the Workday Admin Center to your integration developer. In this article, we'll discuss how to create a new user account for an integration developer and assign them the necessary developer permissions for access.
Create a user account for an integration developer
- *Can manage and configure web hooks
- Can configure Workday integrations
External Workday consultants
If your external Workday consultant or integration developer will also be managing the integration testing, we recommend providing Job Admin access in Greenhouse Recruiting, in addition to the developer permissions above. You can provide additional access depending on which aspects of the integration they will be testing.
Check out the best practices below for managing your integration developer:
- Assign them to at least one test job if they need to see how custom job fields look on a job. If they will also be testing hiring candidates, they'll need to be assigned to the job with a Job Admin level that has access to private fields.
- Assign them the user-specific permission 'Can create new jobs and request job approvals' if they'll be testing importing jobs.
- Assign them the user-specific permission 'Can manage custom fields' if they'll be adding and updating custom fields on your behalf.