By default, the Details tab on the Candidate profile page includes fields where you can record contact information, the source of the candidate, and the responsible recruiter and coordinator. As well, users with permission to access the Private tab on the candidate profile page can record Current Salary and Desired Salary.
If you'd like to record other information about candidates in a standardized format (e.g. College/University), users with Site Admin permissions can add custom fields to the candidate profile page.
- Click Configure
- Click Custom Options
- Click Candidates
- Click either + Add Field or click the edit pencil to edit an existing field
- Enter the name of the field
- Select the desired field type. Important note: it is not possible to update the field type of an existing field.
- If you'd like to be able to use the value of the field in email and offer letter templates, put a check in the box next to Create new email token
- By default, the field will display on the Details tab of the candidate profile page. If you'd like to restrict access to the field to only users with access to the Private tab, put a check in the box next to Mark Private
- Click Save
In addition to being able to view these additional details on the candidate profile page, any custom fields that you add to the candidate profile page will be included when you export candidate details to Excel via the Candidates tab.
If you're interested in linking application responses to candidate fields, click here is another FAQ that would guide you through the process.
Keywords: [tags, candidate tags, custom options, candidate custom fields]