In addition to external job boards on your organization's public website, your organization can also maintain an internal job board that is only accessible to logged in Greenhouse users. For each job post, your organization can choose to post it to the external job board, the internal job board, or both.
By default, your organization's internal job board is hosted by Greenhouse Recruiting and is accessible by all users from the Greenhouse Recruiting app. If your organization is interested in hosting your internal job board elsewhere, please click here.
To configure your organization's internal job board, click the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to Job Board on the left-hand panel.
From the Job Board page, click the ellipsis inline with your organization's internal job board. Click Edit from the dropdown menu.
The following can be configured from the Internal Job Board editing page:
- Company Name (Text entry)
- Description (Text entry)
- Application Confirmation Page (Text entry)
- Source (Determines what source will be assign to candidates who apply through the Internal Job Board. By default, the source is "Internal Applicant"
- Manage locations for job posts
- Let candidate filter jobs by department (Yes/No)
- Let candidate filter jobs by office (Yes/No)
- Allow candidates to apply directly from Indeed with "Indeed Apply"? (Yes/No)
- Allow candidates to apply directly from Glassdoor? (Yes/No)
- Allow candidates to "Apply with LinkedIn"? (Yes/No)
- Add Recruitics tracking information to posts on this board? (Yes/No)
- Glassdoor and Indeed tracking codes
When you have finished configuring the internal job board, click Preview to see a sample. Click Save to confirm the configuration or Edit to continue editing the internal job board.
Once saved, navigate back to Configure > Job Board and enable the internal job board by toggling the status inline with the internal job board to Live.
Note: By default, your organization's internal job board will be turned off.
Your Internal Job Board is now published and is considered live.