Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
A new, more accurate machine learning model
Previously known as Greenhouse Predicts, offer forecast has been revamped with a new name, a new look, and a new, more accurate model to help your team predict candidate offer acceptance and new hire start dates. Learn more.
- When using the Email the Team or Email Candidate features, deactivated accounts appeared.
- In Sourcing Automation, the Task tab only loaded one page of results.
- In the Pipeline By Demographic report, data for the Pass rate and Milestone pass rate were inaccurate.
- After an internal job post was unfeatured, it was still marked with the green Featured tag.
- When Job Admins who didn't have the permission "Can advance candidates/prospects" created an auto-advance application rule, any applications that triggered the rule weren't processed.
- Private job fields appeared in offer approval request emails sent to recipients who didn't have permission to view private job fields.