Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
Link now appears in availability request drafts
When requesting candidate availability, the Enter your availability now link appears in the email draft prior to sending. Previously, the link didn’t appear in the draft and was generated after the email was sent.
Avoid duplicate automated job post request emails
Automated job post request email rules now include the configuration option “Do NOT send job post request emails when candidates are manually transferred or added to another job.” This setting allows you to avoid sending duplicate job post request emails to a candidate when they’re manually moved to another job.
- Candidate sourcing: Cruit is a job referral app that turns employees and communities into the #1 source of applicants.
- Candidate sourcing: With HR Drone, you can easily post your job post, see which candidates match your requirements and initiate conversation via the internal chat.
- HRIS and onboarding: Aboard automates tasks, coordinates team members, and empowers new hires by providing them with a customized onboarding roadmap.
- Optimization: Reevolt creates comprehensive job descriptions ready to edit or publish, using the latest technology in generative AI.
- Sourcing report dashboards displayed inconsistent results for candidates without a source assigned.
- Some department and location values failed to import for employees uploaded into Greenhouse Onboarding via .csv.
- Offer tokens produced blank values in offer letter tables.
- When filtering the Prospect Pool Activity report, some users encountered inconsistent prospect count results.
- Some job openings closed by HRIS Link remained open.