Offer packets are .pdf documents containing a candidate's offer details, scorecards and other data relevant to their application and offer.
What's in an offer packet?
The offer packet contains information from the candidate’s profile. By default, the following information is included:
- Information from the candidate's Details tab (such as phone number, email, and address)
- The candidate's Source, Recruiter, and Coordinator
- The candidate's offer details
- Submitted scorecards
- Attachments uploaded to the candidate’s profile, such as a cover letter, resume, or portfolio
Who can view and download offer packets?
Access to offer packets is limited to Job Admins and Site Admins with the permissions noted below.
Job Admins with the following additional permissions:
- Can view and edit private candidate and application fields
- Can view and edit offers and approve/request approval on offers
- Can view and edit private job fields and approve/request approval on jobs
Site Admins with the user-specific permission Can see private notes, salary info, manage offers, and approve jobs/offers
Can I customize an offer packet?
Offer packets cannot be customized to exclude any default information listed above.