This document explains how to enable and use the Enboarder integration with Greenhouse.
The first step is to create a Harvest API key:
- The Greenhouse user will go to their Configure tab
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Enboarder
- Select all and click Update. Please note that by selecting all end points, you are giving Enboarder access to all of your Greenhouse data.
To complete integration in Enboarder:
- Any Enboarder admin can access the Integration panel from their Settings
Click Other Applications from the center of the page and choose the +Add New option
- Select Greenhouse and click Next
- Enter the Greenhouse Harvest API key to complete integration
Creating the Web Hook:
- To enable the integration, click the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
- From the Dev Center page, click Web Hooks. Click Web Hooks from the subsequent page.
You will be directed to a new page where you Create a New Web Hook. From this page provide the following details:
- Name: Create a user-friendly name like “Enboarder Integration”
- When: Be sure to select “Candidate has been hired”.
- Endpoint URL: https:/
/ my. enboarder. com/ ats/ greenhouse/ c/ hired
- Secret Key: Greenhouse API Key created in Step 1 above (for Harvest API)
- Error recipient email: any admin user email (optional).
- Inside Advanced Settings:
- Basic Authorisation credentials:
- Username: Enboarder API Key (can be found in Enboarder from: Settings > Integration).
- Password: blank (Do not specify any value).
- When finished, click Create Web hook.