Oyster is on a mission to make it easier than ever for growing companies to hire, pay, and take care of brilliant employees—wherever they are in the world.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Oyster allows Oyster customers to import candidate details into the Oyster platform to kickstart the hiring process.
Create a Harvest API key for the Oyster integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / Oyster integration, you’ll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the permissions below are selected when configuring the Oyster integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner: Oyster (optional)
- Description: Oyster Harvest API Key
Please note that the permissions shown below are the minimum requirement needed to correctly sync your account. Your specific use case may require more or fewer permissions. Please reach out to Oyster if you are unsure which permissions you need for your Greenhouse Recruiting integration.
- Get: Retrieve Application
- Get: List Application
- Get: Retrieve Candidate
- Get: List Candidates
- Get: List tags applied to candidate
- Get: List Candidate Tags
- Get: Retrieve User
- Get: List Users
- Get: Retrieve EEOC Data for Application
- Get: List EEOC
- Get: Retrieve Application’s Scorecard
- Get: List Scorecards for Applicants
- Get: List Application’s Offers
- Get: Retrieve Application’s Current Offer
- Get: Retrieve Offer
- Get: List Offers
- Get: List Interviews for Application
- Get: Retrieve Interview
- Get: List Interviews
- Get: Retrieve Activity Feed
- Get: Retrieve Department
- Get: List Departments
- Get: Retrieve Email Template
- Get: List Email Templates
- Get: Retrieve Job
- Get: List Jobs
- Get: Get hiring team
- Get: List Job Posts
- Get: Retrieve Job Post for Job
- Get: List Job Posts for Job
- Get: Retrieve Job Stage
- Get: List Job Stages
- Get: List Openings For a Job
- Get: Retrieve Office
- Get: List Offices
- Get: List Rejection Reasons
- Get: List Sources
- Get: List User Roles
- Get: Get close reasons
- Get: List Approval Flows For Job
- Get: Get single approval flow
Set up the Greenhouse Recruiting / Oyster integration
In the Oyster platform, navigate to the Customer Admin Dashboard and click Integrations.
On the Integrations page, click Available integrations. Here you will see Greenhouse.
In the pop-up that appears, enter your Greenhouse API key.
Greenhouse should now appear in the My Integrations tab.
Use the Greenhouse Recruiting / Oyster integration
In Oyster, navigate to the Hire a team member page. (People > Hire)
Click ATS Candidates.
Click Import a candidate. In the pop-up that appears, search for the candidate by entering their first and/or last name.
Once the candidate is found, click Import to Oyster app.
The candidate’s details will then be imported from Greenhouse Recruiting to Oyster.
To hire this candidate through Oyster, click on the 3-dot dropdown on the right and select Proceed with hiring.