Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by following our release notes.
Improved accessibility for screen readers
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we’ve implemented the following changes so customers can use accessibility tools within Greenhouse Recruiting:
- For customer job boards using iFrames, we’ve added titles to the iFrames so screen readers can now identify what each iFrame contains.
- Screen readers can now identify which fields have an asterisk and are required for customers to complete.
We updated the currency for Belarus from BYR to BYN.
- The navigation bar was disappearing for customers who haven't been updated to the new Greenhouse design.
- Some reports were showing inconsistent data for total candidates.
- Users experienced an error when trying to edit an interview stage in a new blank job.
- Long stage names weren't displaying correctly in the visual candidate pipeline.
- Users experienced an error when trying to move candidates between stages in the visual candidate pipeline.
- Users experienced an error when trying to access the Sourcing tab on jobs.
- API-driven job boards were not auto-filling the organization name in the EEOC survey.
- The Pipeline page was displaying as zoomed in when using Chrome.