Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
BI Connector schema update - December 29, 2021: Organizations with the Business Intelligence Connector can now view their Greenhouse Onboarding data. You can opt-in to receive this data in the additional settings section of the BI Connector setup page.
Updates to "People to Notify" list: A few weeks ago, we introduced a change that automatically selects the Onboarding Coordinator in the People to Notify list when a new hire is added to Greenhouse Onboarding. After hearing your feedback, we've rolled back this change.
- Fixed issue where toolbar icons were not appearing in text editors across the application.
- Fixed issue where a candidate's name pronunciation recording was not saved if it was submitted through self-scheduling on a mobile device.
- Fixed an issue where the Greenhouse icons and fonts weren't displaying on some downloaded versions of interview kits.
- Fixed issue where Mailgun was not working for organizations in the EU silo.
- Fixed an issue where the job boards page was not displaying if your organization had a large number of job boards.
- Fixed an issue where some bulk imports were getting stuck and not able to be re-tried.
- Improved application performance when copying a single job in an organization with a large number of jobs.
- Fixed issue where the My Info page wouldn't load if your organization had a large number of jobs.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't log in with their Google Accounts if the setup contained multiple certificates.
- Fixed an issue where users could not follow new candidates if they were currently following someone outside of their permission level.
- Fixed an issue where the activity feed wouldn't load if the candidate had an extremely large number of notes.
- Fixed issue where the Country field in the Job Ad Market wasn't double-checking for a valid country name when purchasing a job ad.
- Improved the error message when users aren't able to update an offer in Greenhouse Recruiting.
- Fixed issue where error messages continued to display when trying to set up a Namely integration.
- Fixed issue where users could not complete a task in Greenhouse Onboarding if the task didn't have the required attachments.
- Fixed issue where e-signature templates were not being included in the Greenhouse Onboarding Welcome experience when using a filter.