RepVue is a career influencer platform where sales pros discover, research, and apply for roles at the world's most well known sales orgs. Sales pros gain access to RepVue by submitting an objective rating of an org where they’ve worked. RepVue leverages this dataset to drive attraction and retention of talent for b2b sales orgs via talent competitor and comp benchmarking as well as premium site promotional opportunities, acting as a source of candidates for the world’s most well known sales brands.
Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with RepVue allows a seamless recruiting experience for employers. Recruiters will be able to leverage their existing workflows to engage candidates, seamlessly push jobs into the RepVue system, update the status of those jobs, and access RepVue candidates via Greenhouse Recruiting.
Create a Harvest API key for the RepVue integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / RepVue integration, you'll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the credentials and permissions below are selected when configuring the RepVue integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API type: Harvest
- Partner: RepVue
- Description: RepVue Harvest API key
Verify that the following permissions are selected for the RepVue integration:
- All endpoints
Use the RepVue integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
There are four integration points for the Greenhouse Recruiting / RepVue integration: accessing jobs, creating candidates, updating candidates, and updating jobs.
RepVue pulls 'job posts' from Greenhouse Recruiting into RepVue via the Harvest API endpoint GET: List Job posts, and ingests the following fields from your job posts:
- ID (the job post ID)
- Title (the job post title)
- Content (the content of the job post, or job description)
- Location name (the location of the Greenhouse Recruiting job)
- Job ID (the ID of the job)
RepVue only pulls in job posts one time, and each job post will create a 'job' in the RepVue system with a default status of new. RepVue looks for new job posts once per hour via this API call.
RepVue leverages the Harvest API endpoint POST: Add candidates to create candidates in Greenhouse Recruiting when an applicant clicks Apply via RepVue for a job that has been posted for a Greenhouse Recruiting <> RepVue integration user.
RepVue provides the following candidate fields to Greenhouse Recruiting:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail address ('Other' is used for email type)
- LinkedIn URL
- Job ID
When RepVue creates candidates in Greenhouse, RepVue receives a response with the following information:
- Candidate ID
- Application ID
Updating candidate status
When a candidate is successfully created in Greenhouse Recruiting, the candidate status will default to ‘engagement’ status in the RepVue system. RepVue checks candidate status regularly to track rejections and hires via the Greenhouse Recruiting / RepVue integration via the Harvest API endpoint GET: List candidates.
RepVue provides the Greenhouse Recruiting candidate ID along with the Greenhouse Recruiting application ID(s), and receives back the following information:
- Status (application status)
- Stage name (‘current stage’ in Greenhouse Recruiting)
For the ‘Status’ field there are three potential responses from Greenhouse Recruiting:
- Rejected: For any application with a Greenhouse Recruiting status of rejected, RepVue sets the RepVue connection status to declined.
- Active: For any application with a Greenhouse Recruiting status of active, RepVue sets the RepVue connection status to engaged.
- Hired: For any application with a Greenhouse Recruiting status of hired, RepVue sets the RepVue connection status to hiresuccessful.
RepVue checks hourly for status updates to candidates.
Updating job post status
Job posts that are turned off in Greenhouse Recruiting are also removed from RepVue. RepVue checks the job post status regularly via the Harvest API endpoint GET: Retrieve job posts.
RepVue checks all jobs in RepVue with a status of ‘active’ or ‘new’ in Greenhouse Recruiting system via the API for the job post status, leveraging the job posts call in the Harvest API endpoint GET: Retrieve job posts.
- If the LIVE status is FALSE for a job post on Greenhouse Recruiting, the RepVue job status will be set to ‘archived,' which automatically pulls the job off of the RepVue job board.
- If the LIVE status is TRUE for a job post on Greenhouse Recruiting, no action is taken.
RepVue checks hourly for status updates to job posts.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to your designated RepVue account representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.