Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Candidate self-scheduling release: We are excited to introduce candidate self-scheduling, a more efficient scheduling tool available directly through Greenhouse Recruiting. Check out these links for more information:
- Standardized descriptions update: Standardized post descriptions will now automatically appear on existing job posts without needing to go into each existing post for manual updates. Click here for more information on setting up standardized post descriptions.
- LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC) setup update: LinkedIn has created a new experience in their onboarding widget for LinkedIn RSC. These enhancements include a more streamlined setup process in Greenhouse Recruiting. Click here for more information.
- Select department on referrals: We added a new dropdown menu so you can select a department when submitting a new referral.
Improved performance on the Tasks Summary page: The old summary message ("Showing 10 of 20 tasks across 5 new hires") was slowing down the tasks summary page, and wasn't providing the most relevant information. We simplified the message to remove the number of new hires for the tasks and sped up the page in the meantime.
- Fixed issue where terminated employee email addresses were occasionally appearing in dropdown menus when setting up a user for the new "magic link" login.
- Fixed issue where candidate surveys didn't show the standard demographic questions if the job application didn't include any candidate demographic questions.
- Fixed issue where LinkedIn RSC was not updating the "enabled" status accurately.
- Report Builder preview pages weren't displaying the filters correctly if multiple choices were selected for a single filter.
- Fixed issue where deleting a job post was stopping users from making any other updates to a job.
- Fixed issue where users couldn't bulk reject candidates or send emails in bulk when using Safari 14.